Update March 4, 2021
In order to limit the Covid-19 infection in society and not least in the municipality of Frederikshavn, Port of Frederikshavn has chosen to introduce the following actions in order to minimise the risk of infection:
- All meeting activities are, if possible, held as telephone meetings, video conferences or postponed
- Handshakes or other physical contact during meetings must be avoided
- We do not receive unannounced visitors at the port office. Do you have an errand at the port office, please contact our port control (96204718) or our administration (96204700) for an appointment.
The actions are so far valid until April 5, 2021.
We follow the development and the authorities’ instructions carefully.
We encourage everyone to follow the Health Authorities’ general guidelines carefully:
- Wash your hands often (or use hand sanitizer)
- Cough or sneeze in your sleeve – not in your hands
- Avoid handshakes, kisses on the cheeks and hugs – limit the physical contact
- Be attentive to cleaning, both at home and at work
- Keep your distance – ask others to be considerate